Thursday, November 1, 2018

November 2018, Day 1: re-starting

Hi!! I had decided to start reposting again with this Friday's post, but this morning I woke up, realized it was November first, and remembered that for three (four?) years in a row, I participated in a daily posting challenge during November. So I spontaneously decided to do it again, but with my own twist. The first is that I only post on weekdays (I've done that every time but the first), and the second is new this year: I'm going to try to keep them short-- a paragraph or two. You know how good I am at short posts, so don't over-expect here, but I will do my best. Sort of like if I took a Seven Things on Friday post and broke it into seven parts. We'll see how well I do at that. I will probably do one "real" Seven Things post this coming Friday, because I have lots of things to tell you that happened this month.

And just to show that I really am going to keep these short, that's all for today. After the first ten days or so, I missed posting while I was gone, so I am happy to get started again. See you tomorrow!!

No comments: