Tuesday, May 5, 2015

*feeling slightly embarrassed that I vented all over you yesterday*

It occurs to me that I probably should not leave you hanging, worried that I'm about to dump kerosene over the house and drop a match on it, or murder poor Dean in his sleep. Fortunately for me, it almost always cheers me up to write things out and post them (one of the main reasons I have a blog), so I've already evened out a bit. Which isn't to say the black stuff won't come back--I suspect it takes a couple of years to get through the last dregs of the legacy of hormones-- but at least I'm not in immediate danger of going up in flames.

There are several other completely unrelated things I could go on and on about, but I'm tired so I'll save them for another time.

1 comment:

Cheery-O said...

One of your strengths is the willingness to share things all of experienced and few of us have the courage to say out loud. Thank you