Tuesday, March 1, 2016

if I knew what I was doing I'd be doing it right now

As you can tell, I've been desperately scraping the bottom of the bin for post ideas. I thought it would only last a week or two and I should just work through it, but apparently it is longer term than that. So rather than continue to bore us all, I'm taking a break until I have something interesting to write about again. Spring break is at the end of the month, so maybe I will be back after that. Have a lovely spring.

2 comments:

KarenB said...

Happy spring to you!

My condolences to you for Andrea. I'm so sorry.

Julie said...

I'm playing Catch Up, all over the damn place (yeah, new career at 54, what a challenge). And I just now saw that your dear friend has gone Home. I'm sorry that you and all her other loved ones had to say good-bye. I know, first hand, how painful that type of loss is. Sending you love and healing thoughts.