Monday, July 27, 2015

later (updated)

EDITED TO ADD: I might as well just go ahead and announce it will be a couple of weeks before I post again. I have half a dozen half-written posts but I've been travelling too much to finish any of them. It's all I can do to get the laundry done, because SUMMER. For those of you who are following my mom's story, she's doing great (I went and stayed with her last week after her knee replacement). We're headed off to visit PellMel this weekend, then a 4-day camping trip the following weekend, etc. Happy August. I'll probably be back the last week in August or the first week in Sept--MadMax starts his senior year on the 31st.

Greetings and Salutations. We got back from the airport about 2 a.m. last night and have spent the day catching up on laundry, grocery shopping, etc etc. The half-written posts I have in my drafts folder aren't anywhere close to being ready. So I'm bagging on you. And since I'm leaving on Saturday to go stay with my mom who is recovering from a knee replacement, I probably won't post again until the week of August 10th. Hope you are having a great summer!

No comments: